Friday, April 22, 2005
- Helps prevent tooth decay
- To learn so much more about me, my fears and deepest feelings, and for the poetry.
- So you can jump on the bandwagon before it gets crowded -- while its basically empty in fact.
- Because the odds are that if you are reading this, you are either my mother-in-law, my brother, or my wife, and it's only polite to read a relative's blog.
- To have fun watching that little hit count thingy get higher and higher as you continue hitting your browser's reload button as fast as you can.
- To indirectly pump up your own blog's traffic, sincy you know that I check my hit log way too often and will immediately check out the referring link.
- So you can learn to think exactly like me and essentially become part of my puppet army as I slowly build up to world domination.
- Because you are a fan of ABBA (are there any left?) and accidentally clicked the wrong link in Google, but since you're here: "See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen..." (Don't let it be said I'm not willing to pander to my audience.)
- It beats writing that boring financial summary your boss asked you to write two hours ago -- it can't be that urgent.
- Because if you got this far, it's too late to turn back now.
- And finally, best of all, because... oh wait, I said top ten. Never mind.
Technorati Tags: blog, humor, top ten