<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 22, 2005

Top ten reasons to read my blog 

  1. Helps prevent tooth decay
  2. To learn so much more about me, my fears and deepest feelings, and for the poetry.
  3. So you can jump on the bandwagon before it gets crowded -- while its basically empty in fact.
  4. Because the odds are that if you are reading this, you are either my mother-in-law, my brother, or my wife, and it's only polite to read a relative's blog.
  5. To have fun watching that little hit count thingy get higher and higher as you continue hitting your browser's reload button as fast as you can.
  6. To indirectly pump up your own blog's traffic, sincy you know that I check my hit log way too often and will immediately check out the referring link.
  7. So you can learn to think exactly like me and essentially become part of my puppet army as I slowly build up to world domination.
  8. Because you are a fan of ABBA (are there any left?) and accidentally clicked the wrong link in Google, but since you're here: "See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen..." (Don't let it be said I'm not willing to pander to my audience.)
  9. It beats writing that boring financial summary your boss asked you to write two hours ago -- it can't be that urgent.
  10. Because if you got this far, it's too late to turn back now.
  11. And finally, best of all, because... oh wait, I said top ten. Never mind.

Technorati Tags: , ,

If you really, really liked this -- or even really, really hated it -- there's lots more:
ARCHIVES