Tuesday, November 29, 2005
We'll let Larry start us off:
- The sexiest man alive speaks at a press conference promoting a friendly football match, accompanied by actor Sean Connery.
- Sean Connery and Shimon Peres audition for roles in an upcoming HBO biopic about Siskell and Ebert.
- Peres: "I thought you were very funny in those Saturday Night Live game show routines."
- Double-Oh-Seven and Double-Oh-Zero appear together to promote a football match. The two have much in common, each having been elected Prime Minister the same number of times.
- Shimon Peres denies peeking at neighbor Sean Connery's answer as doctors assess the mental state of the two aging men with the question "how much is one plus one is?"
- The two men, each formerly licensed to kill in his own right, enjoy a relaxing round of "Eency Weency Spider" before the 10am vanilla pudding tray arrives.
- Shimon Peres smirks as Sean Connery considers how to answer his question "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?"
- It's smiles and thumbs up all around as producers announced the cast for next year's upcoming remake of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures.
- Sean Connery struggles to conceal his scowl as Shimon Peres confides, "You know, after I lost to that guy with the mustache, I told them -- I used your famous line here -- I said to them, 'Ahll be Bahck.' Isn't that fabulous?"