<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Top Ten Pickup Lines at Hamas Singles Events 


  1. Hey baby what's your clan?
  2. You want to come over to my apartment and see my weapons cache?
  3. That burlap sack would look a whole lot better crumpled up in a heap on my bedroom floor.
  4. Wow, from what I can see, your eyes are prettier than my other wives. Can you cook?
  5. Hey babe, I saw you from across the room and I just had to ask: what do you look like?
  6. Meeting you here makes me want to quit HDate.
  7. One look at you makes me wanna run home and ululate. Care to join me?
  8. Are you a virgin? Because when I saw you I was sure I'd had a work accident and gone straight to paradise.
  9. I think I hear Israeli helicopters. Why don't we get out of here and hide out together at my place for the night?
  10. If I told you that was a detonator in my pocket, would you blow me?
Thanks to Goofball and JDaters Anonymous for inspiration.

If you really, really liked this -- or even really, really hated it -- there's lots more:
ARCHIVES