Thursday, April 21, 2005
- Because you can say snarky things about your friends and relatives and they'll never know, unless they find your site by accident.
- So you can make tons of money selling your opinions and ideas, and... wait, that's what I was going to do and, well...
- To learn to manage your expectations.
- To come to grips with the unexpected enormity of your ego's hot-air balloon, and then slowly deflate it, post by post, in flatulent little bursts of wannabe wit.
- For the opportunity to express your opinions in bright fushchia over a purple background and still expect to be taken seriously.
- Because the new Google Mind Control Bot demands it.
- To really give your line of "Laser Hair Removal" products a boost, with a tight, well-designed web presence.
- You don't have enough ways too waste the all-too-copious amounts of free time otherwise festering away while you try to think of something to do.
- Because you are a Laker, or a member of the Laker's front office and want to post daily inside scoops on the team's progress during the offseason. I'd read it.
- It's got to beat reading my blog, so get to it.
Technorati Tags: blog, humor, top ten