<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Shhhh! They Don't Know I'm In Here 

Please, please, read this post quietly. I've locked myself in the office with the lights off, so I'm safe for the moment, but if they hear anything, they'll find me for sure. And I can't go back there. Not now, not after what I've been through. It's too much.

You know how they say "no man is an island"? Well they were wrong. My three daughters are having a slumber party with four of their friends. And yes, it IS that bad:


Somebody, you've got to help me. Please. Just tell me how much longer I'm going to have to stay in here! When does the giggling stop?

Looking on the bright side, if I type quietly enough, I might even get to put up another post tonight.

If you really, really liked this -- or even really, really hated it -- there's lots more:
ARCHIVES