Sunday, July 17, 2005
- You evaluate the likelihood of new acqaintances ever finding and reading your blog, in case you might want to post your take on the outrageous things they'll someday say [don't worry friends, *I* don't do that, I'm just guessing that it happens].
- You can type your blog's url faster than your own name, and compose a valid link tag in your sleep.
- You consider "Fisking" a section of commentary that troubles you in the Stone Chumash (popular volume of Torah and commentary).
- You put more time and effort into managing your blogroll than your phonelist.
- You secretly consider a garbage strike on your street to be good news since you've been looking for a theme to blog about your local government
- You use the "babysitter" explanation to excuse yourself from a party at 11:30 pm so you can rush home and sneak in a "light blogging today" pseudo-post before midnight to keep your consecutive-days streak alive.
- You find yourself frequently confusing non-blogging relatives who think MSM is a food additive and pajamas media refers to Hugh Heffner's empire.
- You're more likely to color-coordinate your style sheet than your clothes.
- You scrounge through your food cabinet looking for misleading package labels to critique.
- Your mind wanders while watching "The Heffalump Movie" with your kids, wondering whether or not it's bloggable.
[ADDED: #11: You feel compelled to add to your post, welcoming the DovBear readers you notice stopping by. Thanks for visiting.]
Technorati Tags: blog, top ten