Saturday, May 28, 2005
- Because his Zionest puppetmasters told him to
- Abbas showed him a killer proposal to turn the Palestinian capital into Ramally-wood, recruiting Iraq's decapitation cinematographers as the nucleus of a nascent film industry. The first few films will be in the action and documentary genres, crowd-pleasing, money-making gore-fests, and should earn Bush a quick return, as well as the executive producer credits and cameo he craves.
- Wanted to spot Abbas for a clean suit and teeth whitening treatments to take care of the nicotine stains ahead of filming campaign spots for upcoming Palestinian elections.
- Astonished to learn he'd promised 50 milion rather than 500 thousand, Bush vowed to do all paperwork wearing his reading glasses from now on.
- After not getting past first base with Crown Prince Abdullah, this time the President is covering all the bases.
- Abbas presented Bush with the official bill covering costs of parking tickets, late-payment penalties and interest for ex-President Clinton's motorcade on his last visit. Bush announced the payment as aid to avoid publicly embarrassing his new buddy.
- Bush, never one to welch on a bet, was down for 50 million with Abbas on the Houston Rockets as NBA champs.
- Hey, if Saddam managed to buy so much foreign support with a little cash, Bush is willing to give it a try
- Abbas told him that Putin gave him 40
- Unless you're willing to blow yourself up, that's the going rate for getting a plaza in Ramallah named after you.
Technorati Tags: blog, bush, abbas, top ten, aid