Wednesday, April 06, 2005
- we don't want to break any European promises already made behind closed doors.
- as a growth opportunity for the Religion of Peace.
- what!? you mean Iran doesn't have the bomb, and Israel does!?
- well, surely they wouldn't use it!
- that Arrow missile defense system could use a bit of field testing.
- after George W Bush's death in the glowing ashes of the White House, a new, less belligerent government, more sensitive to Shariaa, can be formed in Boston or San Francisco.
- its what John Kerry would have done
- it might head off a harshly worded resolution in the UN General Assembly.
- to convert the Negev into the world's largest glowing-glass factory.
- the russians have probably already sold them a missile that can reach Paris.
Technorati Tags: blog, iran, nuclear weapons, humor, top ten