Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Can You Hear Me Now?
If you really, really liked this -- or even really, really hated it -- there's lots more:
Click picture for full size photo and original caption at Yahoo.
- "Yes, Honey... and a quart of milk... non-fat...right..."
- "Dammit Ahmed, you were supposed to leave the phone there, connected to the blue wire! All right, try again, but hurry, I'm calling back in 5 minutes!"
- "Hello? Yeah, I want 146 pizzas delivered... right... thick crust...no sausage"
- "Mom!!! I told you never to call me at the office!"
- "...Where the hell is that photographer I ordered? Does Reuters want to work around here or not? What? No, I don't see him!"
- "No! No. I'm not at a demonstration, you know I said... What? That sound? Honey, it was nothing. Just some fireworks outside, bunch of rowdy kids, that's all."
- "...thank you yes, yes you can, I wanted to know if my visa is ready? It is? That's fantastic! Thank you, yes... yes, New York is lovely in the fall."
- "Huh? Who is this? How did you get this number and why are you speaking Hebrew? What do you mean look up in the sky to the northeast?"