Monday, March 27, 2006
When bloggers marry jugglers:
- someone will swallow fire
- knives will be juggled
- the groom will change into a funny hat and gigantic floppy bow-tie to entertain his bride
- records will be broken -- not LPs, Israeli juggling records
- in a sign of real commitment, the blogging bride will display her newly acquired juggling skills for her husband -- we'll have to wait and see if he does a little blogging for her.
- the wedding will be blogged and posted the same day.
Mazel Tov to Yaakov and Leah Gabrielle (Trilcat).