<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

No Power, No Post 

Just a brief post from work to promise that this blog has not gone dark, and that I'll be writing again soon -- hopefully by the end of the day. But the power in most of my house went out last night, just when I was trying to blog something. It still isn't fixed, but hopefully the electricians will be finished drilling and banging and replacing parts and emptying my bank account later this evening and then I'll... well, then I'll have to think of something to write.

The strangest thing about this is that I live in the Middle East, I'm unable to fully express myself (other than a quick note from work) because of some unfortunate, accidental circumstances, and the solution is out of my hands -- yet I don't really have anyone to blame for this catastrophe! This really sucks.

By all rights, I should be able to infer the existence of some vast conspiracy that seeks my silence. But I myself am Jewish, so there goes that line of thinking. I guess I'll just have to be patient and allow that we live in a world where sometimes things just happen, even without any Jews necessarily causing them.

There, that should be enough to give the comment trolls something to gnash their teeth about for the next few hours while I get back to work.

If you really, really liked this -- or even really, really hated it -- there's lots more:
ARCHIVES