Monday, May 30, 2005
Warmed by the relief of not having to face serious injury, my brain rolled that catchy phrase over and over a few times and I drifted into a blog-centered frame of mind, lost in the exercise of trying to come up with enough variations on its simple truth to create another top ten list. I managed:
- one man, one vote, one time -- totalitarian elections
- one man, one vote, on time -- swiss elections
- one band, one note, one time -- if I tried the music business
- one man, one goat, one time -- ok, it was a mule. I claim poetic license.
- one hand, one coat, one time -- Paul Reuben's defense (first trial only)
- one man, one quote, one time -- Newsweek source-checking policy