<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 17, 2005

It's Only Temporary 

Between all of the holidays coming one after another this time of (the Jewish) year, and being a bit under the weather, I'm in a bit of a blogging lull the last few days. But rest assured, it's only temporary, and I'll be back at the keyboard before the end of the week.

In the meantime, I browsed around for a new site I haven't read before (Truth Laid Bear is helpful for exploring) and found a really well-stated opinion regarding Iraqi elections and reactions to them -- and well-stated here means more than just that I agreed with it, but agreement is always a good start.

Also check out Lou Minatti, who's definitely not straddling this fence.

If you really, really liked this -- or even really, really hated it -- there's lots more:
ARCHIVES