It would be a pity it the Hamas PR department let special moments like these pass without putting some thought into a signature soundtrack to really drive the message home.
Palestinian Islamic militant group Hamas' candidates for the Legislative Council from Faraj al-Ghoul (R), Ahmed Bahar (2nd R), Ismail Haniyeh (2nd L) and Khalel al-Hayah (L) wave their hands during a rally in Gaza December 23, 2005. Thousands of Hamas members marched in Gaza City on Friday to condemn the U.S. and Europe and to demand President Mahmoud Abbas not to delay the upcoming parliament vote. REUTERS/Mohammed Salem
Since Mohammed Salem of Reuters didn't mention what music was playing in the background, I thought I'd take a shot at it myself. Of course, if the Hamas party planners pick one of my recommendations, I'll expect a shout-out.
Technorati Tags: hamas
- "We Are Family" -- Sister Sledge
- "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" -- Sir Elton John
- "Y.M.C.A" -- Village People
- "SHOUT... Throw Your Hands Up and SHOUT..." -- Otis Redding
- "Throw the Jew Down the Well" -- Borat