<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Random Thoughts After A Night Out 

Sharon and I had a quick night out on the town last night, but nothing so thematically unified that I can devote an entire post to analyzing it. So instead, I will offer some random thoughts from the evening. While I can't deliver authentic Jack -- who can? -- I will endeavor to offer a truly Jack-style experience.

(** Being a bit of a techie, I will qualify this by noting that these thoughts will actually only be pseudo-random -- most people overlook this finer point when posting their so-called random thoughts.)
Ok, that's it for tonight. I've stopped sneezing and can go back to bed. Oh wait, the Laker game is on in a few minutes -- 7:30PM West Coast start means a 5:30AM Israeli broadcast. Go Lakers!

If you really, really liked this -- or even really, really hated it -- there's lots more:
ARCHIVES