Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Some more clarifying captions might be:
- Sweat stains? What sweat stains? PA security forces do not sweat, they perspire, and they do NOT perspire.
- Someone had to be last in line when they handed out hats.
- Voted "Most likely to be involved in a hazing accident" by his peers.
- PR Photo-op for the Palestinian Chris Farley's first day in basic.
- Career options for those who just can't close the velcro on the semtex vest.
- Proof that PA security forces have access to cable news and a sense of humor: the perfectly synchronized, squadron-wide imitation of former-President Clinton's pointing-without-pointing debating gesture.
- New security recruit marching, still recovering emotionally from the debacle of the morning's barbed-wire crawl.
- Private Hassan, on parade, proudly demonstrates his thumb-on-detonator technique.