Friday, August 05, 2005


If someone has blogged about blogging, which I think can be called "meta-blogging", what then would a post like this one be called, one that blogged about meta-blogging? My first reaction is that it should be called meta-meta-blogging. But then I thought maybe meta-meta-blogging would be reserved for meta-blogging about meta-blogging, not simply blogging about meta-blogging. If that were the case, though, how then could one tell the difference? Is there a rational and objective standard in these areas? This could merit some attention, if I can every muster any.

This is what happens when Shabbat is coming up fast and you just can't kick the old brain into gear, but you still want to post something.

Some call it filler. I call it meta-meta-blogging.
Technorati Tags: , ,

If you really, really liked this -- or even really, really hated it -- there's lots more: