<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 21, 2005

Twice In One Week 

This is my second "too-much-free-time-to-possibly-find-a-moment-to-post-anything" post this week. Holidays, kid care, all the usual excuses, you know the story.

If it's any consolation the series of Jewish holidays that have recently been inconveniencing my blogging regimen will finally be over early next week. Even if it's no consolation, they still end early next week, so expect blogging to pick up once again whether it consoles you or not.

On the bright side I've been having an incredible number of stupid ideas during my time off and they're all neatly tucked away in my drafts section waiting for just the right moment. Something to look forward to.

If you really, really liked this -- or even really, really hated it -- there's lots more:
ARCHIVES