I ran across this picture at Boker Tov, Boulder!
and thought I'd plug it again here, just in case any of my readers accidentally swallowed something toxic and urgently need to throw up.
Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat is greeted by former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein in 1980. Israel said Saddam's capture was a lesson to Palestinians and Syria to abandon 'terrorism.' (AFP/INA/File)
Anyone have a caption for this? A few of my own cheap shots:
- Yasser dreams of his martyr's reward.
- "You've got a little speck right...no, let me..."
- "My, what big triceps you have!"
- "You're a bigger man than I..."
- "Thank you for a wonderful evening."
And with that, I think I'll return to my sick bed and work on getting rid of this cold.Technorati Tags: yasser, saddam, cheap shots