Sunday, January 15, 2006
Even though this is not a Reuters photo, I'd still like the opportunity to offer a few alternative captions to express my own point of view on the subject:
- Don't look at me, make up your own mind. I keep Kosher.
- Analysts are at a loss today to explain the sharp and unexpected drop in the night vision goggle sector.
- Auditions for the part of Wilbur in an upcoming 21st century, live-action retelling of Charlotte's Web finally turned up "some pig."
- The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) immediately condemned the pig experiments, and warned the US government against any "So-Called War on Terror" plans to make every Islamic American baby glow green.
- Anxious to find new interrogation methods in the wake of international condemnation of the use of torture like rap music and readings of Harry Potter, Guantanamo guards are turning to running genetically modified pigs down the cell block at midnight in a porcine version of the old "Ghost of Christmas Past" trick.
Technorati Tags: pigs, stem cells, glow, green, still can't fly