Monday, May 29, 2006
Or Jerry Falwell:
This clearly means something huge is underway. But what could it be?
So I did a little investigating and uncovered the following little known organizational updates from around the pro-Palestinian world:
- At the urging of (the so-called) Farouk Kadoumi, the Non-Aligned Movement called on all member states to reaffirm their alignment in opposition to Israel, the US and the West.
- Leaders of many 3rd World states gathered to iron out details of a plan to improve the economic standing of all 3rd World nations: by attacking as many 1st and 2nd World states as necessary until the 3rd World at least reaches a tie for 2nd World.
- The Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) recommitted itself to the principle that Palestinian refugees should not be liberated from their squalor -- even to live in Israeli-built condo-splendor -- until certain ominous but vaguely worded goals are fully achieved.
- The PLO also announced a name change to avoid future confusion on such "liberation" related issues, switching to the more accurate "Palestinian Obliteration Organization" (POO). Diplomats are already canvassing European capitals in search of funding to replace all existing PLO stationary with POO.
- The UN Human Rights Committee/Commission/Club/Klatch announced it had finally decided on a new manifesto for the prioritization of the application of universal human rights: starting with all-powerful totalitarian tyrants, and working down from there, one individual at a time, until the human rights of each individual human are carefully considered, or until the delegates have to break for Happy Hour at Kofi's Cantina.