<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thanks to Those Who Publicize Haveil Havalim 

After hosting this week's issue of Haveil Havalim, I'd really like to thank everyone who helped publicize it. I know some of you help support the Jewish Blog Carnival week after week, while maybe others were first timers, but all of your support really helps. So much of the valuable readership -- the people who read and click and explore what all of us have to say -- comes directly from your own links. I'd like to encourage those of you who link to Haveli Havalim to continue doing it, and if you haven't done it much so far, to consider making it a regular practice.

This Week's Honor Roll (in no particular order):
Please let me know if I missed you. Thanks again to all who support the effort, to those who write and submit their best work -- and, of course, special thanks go to those who read all these words, too.

I'm a bit under the weather but rest assured we'll return to your regular AbbaGav programming as soon as possible.

If you really, really liked this -- or even really, really hated it -- there's lots more:
ARCHIVES