<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I Am SOOO Tired 

No. No, actually, I think I'm sooooo asleep. I really must not be feeling so well. Is this possible? Am I actually sleep blogging? This has got to be a first, some sort of historic accomplishment. Let me check that with a little sleep-googling. Hmm, let's see....

Darn. 781 previous recorded instances of sleep blogging, and counting. Incredible! I was certain that must have been the first instance of sleep googling. But no. There is nothing new under the sun. Someone else has already sleep googled too. Probably more by the time you're reading this.

Wait, how is anyone going to read this? Can I publish in my sleep? And more importantly, should I? Maybe when you blog in your sleep, your head eventually nods off, tipping down until your nose hits the publish button. Hmm. I guess we'll find out. Leave me a comment if you're reading this so I'll know it worked.

Wait, no, I'm probably still be asleep so I won't be able to read any comments, unless I read comments in my sleep. Who would do that? No, if you're reading this, wait a few hours until I wake up, and THEN comment. Either that or comment in LOUD, ALL CAPS so it wakes me up. Thank you.

Don't worry, I actually have some real blogging in the pipeline including this week's issue of Haveil Havalim, which is slowly taking shape in my Drafts folder. All this post may be a new low point in my blog's history, it should not mark its demise. I'll be back.

Now I think I'm snoring. I always wondered if I did that.

If you really, really liked this -- or even really, really hated it -- there's lots more:
ARCHIVES