<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 22, 2005

Disengagement, Your Chance to Disagree 

The Sons of the Republic, looking for a guest-post presenting the Israeli view of disengagement, nevertheless turned to me. I am exquisitely aware that it is impossible to present "the" Israeli viewpoint on this subject, so now that they've posted my submission, I'd like to invite my informed readers to join the discussion.

I'm sure many of you have important points of disagreement with what I've written there. There are also probably some of you with first hand experience of disengagement's effect on Israelis that I simply was unable to convey. I would like to encourage you to check out my post at their site and add your comments. There is a chance your opinion will reach readers who might not ordinarily immerse themselves in the JBlog community. I know all of my readers are extremely polite so I don't have to remind everyone to put their best foot forward should they have something to add there.

And special thanks to the Sons for the opportunity.

If you really, really liked this -- or even really, really hated it -- there's lots more:
ARCHIVES