<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 09, 2005

How much is your kids' poop worth? 

You've probably wondered about this question from time to time. Fortunately, I'm here to give you the answer:

Two bucks.

And that's US dollars, not Canadian.

Our kids needed some medical tests and they required we send certain...well, samples, to the States for analysis. Sending poop in the mail isn't something you do every day -- or at least I know I don't do it every day. But it turns out that FedEx has what it takes to deliver your kids' poop, on-time, when it positively has to be there overnight.

The only catch was that in filling out the forms, you are absolutely REQUIRED to indicate the value of the contents.

Two bucks.

Just a short post before Shabbat so the world will know I haven't disappeared, even if my sanity has.

If you really, really liked this -- or even really, really hated it -- there's lots more:
ARCHIVES