Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Top Ten Things To Do When Blogspot Is Down
If you really, really liked this -- or even really, really hated it -- there's lots more:
- Check your site to see if it's back up yet.
- Check some other Blogspot sites -- who knows, maybe its just you.
- Take some time to help your kids get caught up on homework.
- See if any major bloggers say anything about the outage or when it will be over.
- Construct a post offline -- can't use links or pics or fancy html -- maybe a simple top ten list will work.
- Try to remember what you used to do when you had a few offline minutes.
- Check your site again.
- Take a comfort check of your site's statcounter even though you know that no one can reach your site.
- Think about opening 1 of those way cool MySpace thingies 4 a way kewl backup blog
- Get a head start on cleaning that grout or doing the dishes -- arghhhh!!! Blogspot where are you?