<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 12, 2005

Press for the Only Solution 

I found the answer, right there on the Haaretz website! What luck! I shudder to think how easy it would have been to miss out on the only solution to the problem:


I'm glad someone is putting some thought into this. What a relief, and fortunate coincidence, that the one and only solution lies in my hands. Of course I'm going to press on the darned thing, or click it or whatever, if that's all it takes to solve the problem. I was worried it was going to take painful territorial compromise or unilateral partitioning, or some serious bloodshed to solve this one. But a mouse click? I think I can handle that.

How blind I've been not to have seen this before.

If you really, really liked this -- or even really, really hated it -- there's lots more:
ARCHIVES