Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh talks to students as he visits Palestine School in Gaza City during the final exams period Wednesday June 7, 2006. [...] (AP Photo/Mahmud Hams, Pool)
The Prime Minister's visit during exams week was apparently part of his new initiative to raise exam scores throughout the Gaza Strip up to 10% this year by personally proof-reading as many exam booklets as possible to prevent students from turning in answers with careless errors. A few helpful tips overheard during the exam tour:
- No, no, they drink the blood during their PASSOVER, not Christmas.
- The question says, "15 Zionists are in a room. Then two Martrys join them in the room. In the end, how many people are in the room?" Think Abdul, it's multiple choice. Even if you have to guess, the ONE thing you know for sure is that the answer isn't 17.
- Careful Abdul. On number 48 you're very close, but they're the LITTLE Satan.
- That's a very nice essay. One problem though. Look where you wrote "Nuthing cood bee grater then Jihad agenst the Jews untill he was off are land." Don't you think that should read "...off ALL are land"?
- On the second page, you forgot to mention mixing it with ammonium nitrate and stirring VERY slowly.